Saturday, December 10, 2011

5 Things I Find Utterly Ghetto

  1. Text talk. - I think that it makes you seem terribly stupid. I think it annoys me most when people use 'yhu' for 'you.' Like, seriously? It takes the same amount of effort.
  2. When people have any and every government help service available and yet still have the iPhone with unlimited data. - I really just can't stand when you see people in Wal-Mart that have kids that are inappropriately dressed for the weather, the kids don't have decent looking hair, etc. And for the parents who can't dress and look decent, yell at the kids halfway across the store, pay in Foodstamps... and just when you're walking out... BAM, an iPhone comes out! Wait.. really? I think I could rant about that one forever.
  3. Ghetto drama talk. - You know, when some dumb ass from the hood gets pissed off and start saying she ain't got no beef wit cha. Or starts rudely going off whilst talking to her friends and you can hear her on the opposite end of the room. Honey, shut the hell up.
  4. No kid containing. - So, this one kind of goes with number two... but you know when people from the grocery store, Wal-Mart, etc. scream at their kids that are a mile ahead of them running and touching everything in sight. It's called parental control, and self respect.
  5. Toys all down the block. - So, you know when you're driving down the road and you see one little kid's toys all up and down the block. Or, maybe you live on the block and they've been sitting there for the whole week and you're about ready to take them up there and shove 'em somewhere they don't belong. Yeah, I know.
*Side Note- Before I start an ass load of unnecessary drama, let me start by saying that yes, I have had a few of these things happen in my life. No, I am not saying I am Paris Hilton and the highest on the chain. Just some opinions. Get over it. I hope you enjoyed and they made you laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with number one and two. If they need to have an iPhone or any smart phone for that matter, they don't need us to pay for their shit.

    ReplyDelete