Thursday, May 5, 2011

The years go by and time just seems to fly, but the memories remain.

So, Summer is fast approaching and I'm pretty excited. Sun tea on the back porch, sitthing out until un-godly hours in the morning, camping, and the beautiful summer mornings with the birds chirping. ♥

But, it seems as if the years are flying by. It was yesterday I was waking up at Gram's and watching thunderstorms on the back deck, wasn't it? I really miss the carefree times of childhood, yet I'm so excited to launch forward. I miss the good times. A lot.

Also, June and July are coming up. Gram's getting married in June, yippee... NOT. And mine and Tucker's anivarsary is July 19th. I'm excited for that more than anything. I think I might die.

Taylor and I have an interesting Summer ahead of us, I'd like to believe. As do Tucker and. I.

The one thing I am not excited for though is the fact that Tucker is graduating this month and will probably get a full time job or something of the sort. I'm a little nervous for that change. I really hate changes to things I am so used to. Hence the in-excitence for Gram's wedding.

But, I am really scared for this Summer because I feel that we will drift and everything will be different. I'm afraid of him going into adulthood and me being left behind. I sort of fell as if everything is slipping away. But I don't want to let it.

I don't know if I have enough love to overcome. I hope it does though.






Love Always,
Hailey

1 comment:

  1. Thasssss what's uppp.
    Of course we're gonna have an amazing summer.
    At least I hope.
    I mean, we are THE CLASSIEST/COOLEST/MOST AMAZING chicks on the block, maybe, perhaps, the wholedamncity. Ya, I said it. I said it 'cuz I can. Hahaaha. Anyhoo. I'm done now. Love you, <3
    Patchy.

    ReplyDelete