Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cigarettes and Guitars

My Gramps died when I was 5 years old, he was my best friend. Now, all I am left with is his old guitar. No, no bottle of booze to go with it either, Johnny.. I've named the guitar Vern, he is 39 years of age. He's a vintage Gibson Hummingbird, and I love him with all my heart. He's sweet, deep, jazzy, classy, and smooth, to say the least. <3 I can't play him, but I intend to learn, I shall make a promise to my Grandfather.


So, here it is. I promise to you Grandpa Duane, to learn to play Vern, even though I will never be as good as you. <3


Also, while we're talking, I love you with all my heart and miss you, beyond the meaning of words.

Hey guys, have you ever lost someone near to you? I hope you keep them in mind and talk to them once in a while. It helps.



Love always,
HaileyHyphen. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment