Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Night RAW

Tonight, being a Monday night, RAW is on television.. You know, WWE? This means, I go insane from all the screaming in the house and my bedroom ceiling cracks just a little more from all the jumping around upstairs. My question is, why do people get so into it? It's all scripted and whatnot. So, why? I mean, some of the guys are pretty sexy but other than that, I don't see a clear purpose.

So, last night I could not sleep, remember? And now, I'm tired as fuck. Great life, eh?

Hmm. I've got Taylor on my mind. Taylor is my best friend, she and I have only really known each other for like two months, but it's amazing how we just clicked and became inseparable. Other than Tucker, she's my other half. Taylor is one of the most amazing people you'll ever meet. She's pretty adorable too. She's quirky and loud, and outgoing, but, that's why I love her so much. We just sorta fit together like puzzle pieces. Taylor is the best, best friend you could ask for. She needs me as much as I need her. That's what I love. <3

Currently, my back hurts, and I noticed I complain a lot, but, who doesn't?

I guess you could say I'm in an okay mood today, I don't feel like I'm falling off of a building, nor that I want to jump off of one, or like a bag in the wind. I feel, alive. <3


2 comments: