Sunday, May 1, 2011

This is Me.

So, this is me...
I've been given the gift of life, or the world has been given the gift of me, one of the two...
I guess I'm not much at all but I'd like that to change.

If you're wondering about me at all, not that you are, but if by chance you are..
I'm Hailey, I grew up in the boring town of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. If someone gave it as a gift to someone or something, let me tell you, they were awfully cheap. I live with my family, a mom, two dads, three sisters and a brother. There's not much to it. I have a boyfriend named Tucker and he is my whole life. But, let's save some for later, shall we?

If you're at all asking, what the hell is this for? You're answer is, nothing really. But, I like to read about people's lives and whatnot, so maybe you do too? And perhaps you'll find mine interesting? Maybe, by chance, you will. <3

-HaileyHyphen.

No comments:

Post a Comment