Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Wanna Lay Like This Forever, Until the Sky Falls Down on Me

It's completely ironic that I can be so in love with someone, but push him away when I should want and need him the most. In case you've been reading this long enough to know about my boyfriend and I.. Not that many of you read this anyway. You know the story. But for those of you who don't.. Tucker and I will be celebrating our two year anniversary in two days. <3

I can't quite explain the feeling of what I get when I am with him. Let's say, it's like the thrill of a roller coaster, combined with the love, emotion, and devotion of the chickiest chick flick you're ever seen.. times a million. He's gentle and sweet like a butterfly, but then has this total bad ass attitude that I'm in complete adoration with.

He's willing to work with my worst fears, my insecurities, my crazies, my complicated outbreaks, me. And I just don't wrap my hard head around that sometimes. I run instead.

But, no matter what, I'll always love him. There's always a piece of me that he'll have, and I'll always think of his crazy little quirks. His smile on his face, will always trigger one on mine..

T-
I love you, forever.
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment