Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Everything That I Wanted

Somehow, it's you.
Everything I've ever really wanted compiled into on human body.
It's amazing, it really is.
That everything I could have ever asked for, everything, I've ever dreamed, everything of of fantasy, could be...
You.

*

Am I to you what you are to me?
Do I keep you awake for hours on end because of one thing the you simply said.
Do you drop to an immediate slumber when my lips leave yours from a good night kiss?
Am I everything you want and need, in a body for your taste, your ever longing fantasy...
Me?

*
Is it what we think this is?
This love.
*
This hope.
*
This trust.
*
This faith.
*
All into one.
*
Our fantasy.
*
Our desire.
*
Our game.
*
Our plan.
*
Our movie.
*
Our script.
*
Our story.
*
Our book.
*
*
*
*
*
Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment